CETA Opportunities for the Clean Technology Sector in EU and Canada European Virtual Workshop on Cleantech Opportunities!
Monday – Wednesday / March 29, 30 and 31, 2021
8:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. PST / 17:00 – 20:45 CET
Register here https://bit.ly/3rtVhbB
The Government of Canada and the Delegation of the European Union to Canada organise their second workshop on CETA Opportunities for the Clean Technology Sector on March 29-31, 2021.
This event will bring together clean technology innovators and users, industry associations, international business development experts, and government representatives to explore environment and trade cooperation opportunities. The opening ceremony will take place in the presence of the Honourable Jonathan Wilkinson, Minister of Environment and Climate Change Canada, and Commissioner Virginijus Sinkevičius, European Commissioner for Environment.
It will highlight how CETA can help achieve sustainable development objectives through clean technology trade and investment, with a focus on promising sectors such as hydrogen, zero-emissions vehicles, carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS), and circular economy technologies.
Topics and sessions will include:
- Strategic priorities for clean technology looking out towards 2050
- Clean technology research agendas in Canada and Europe
- Cluster collaboration and development
- 1:1 sessions with government supporting programs and agencies
- Matchmaking sessions that bring together buyers and sellers to explore
- partnership opportunities between Canadian and EU companies
- Virtual booth opportunities
This workshop will be hosted jointly by the Government of Canada, Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) and the Delegation of the European Union to Canada.