Accelerating the digital transformation for citizens and businesses – European and Canadian perspectives
📅 March 24, 2021
6:00 am – 7:30 am PST
15.00 am – 16:30 CET
Join us for a transatlantic discussion on Digital Transformation.
A webinar organised by the Embassy of Portugal and the Delegation of the European Union to Canada, in the framework of the Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
This webinar will provide an opportunity to discuss the following main topics :
– the universal development of digital skills in the economic sector;
– the best digital practices in public administration, especially at a time when people and businesses are relying on them to help with economic recovery;
– and the digital democracy.
– João da Camara, Ambassador of Portugal to Canada
– Vanda Jesus, Executive Director of Portugal Digital
– Denis Skinner, Executive Director of Digital Change at the Treasury Board of Canada
– Thibaut Kleiner, Director for Policy, Strategy and Outreach at DG Connect, European Commission
– Pedro Janela, CEO of WYgroup, lecturer at ISEG, ISCTE, NovaSBE and Lisbon Digital School
– Melita Gabrič, EU Ambassador to Canada
A 25-minute Q&A session will follow the discussions.