Facilitating trade & investment between
Canada and the European Union.
About the Chamber
EU Chamber of Commerce in Canada – West is a non-profit, membership-based organization incorporated in November 2013 under the Society Act of BC.
Its start-up is funded by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada – West with a goal of becoming self sustaining bilateral trade organization based on the income from business services, corporate membership as well as from the project based private and public funding. Its six founding directors are Canadian citizens originally from Germany, Italy, UK, Croatia, Poland and France.
- October 3, 2014 - 0 Comments
Consolidated text of the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) was officially released on Friday, September 26th during the...
- September 2, 2014 - 0 Comments
Eleven months after the signature of an agreement-in-principle between Canada and the European Union (EU), the Comprehensive Economic and...
- June 11, 2014 - 0 Comments
- March 4, 2014 - 0 Comments
- February 25, 2014 - 0 Comments
- February 7, 2014 - 0 Comments
- February 4, 2014 - 0 Comments
- January 30, 2014 - 0 Comments
- January 28, 2014 - 0 Comments
- December 6, 2013 - 0 Comments
Plastics Exporters to Benefit From EU-Canada Trade Deal by EU-Canada Partnership
Minister Bernier: Canada-EU Trade Deal Big Win for Quebec Agricultural Producers and Food ProcessorsDecember 5, 2013 - 0 Comments
Minister Bernier_ Canada-EU Trade Deal Big Win for Quebec Agricultural Producers and Food Processors by EU-Canada Partnership
- December 2, 2013 - 0 Comments
CETA Will Benefit Firms, Consumers by EU-Canada Partnership
Increasing public awareness of CETA