The EU Chamber of Commerce in Canada West has partnered with the Belgian Business Club and 8 bilateral European Business Organizations in Western Canada representing Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovenia, and Switzerland to organize a virtual networking event, which will consist of interesting talks on trade, business and personal growth combined with one-to-one business networking between Canadian and European participants on the Conversation Starter platform.
Register Here 👉 https://bit.ly/3maWoJU
The event takes place on Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 with presentations in the morning and virtual networking during the whole day. Please find below the agenda of the webinar:30minute presentations followed by a moderated Q&A’s:
- 8AM: Celso Boscariol, President, EU Chamber of Commerce in Canada West
- 9AM: Maud Labat, Trade Counsellor, EU Delegation to Canada
- 10AM: Laura Aveledo International Trade Advisor, Small Business BC
- 11AM: Felix Bock, CEO of Chop Value on ‘Circular solutions that lead to carbon neutrality’
- 12PM: Marco Zambon, Marketing Manager of Diginess on ‘How to develop a successful e-commerce in Canada’
- 1PM: Aart Schuurman Hess, CEO of Goodly Foods on ‘The opportunities of social enterprise & food waste reduction’
- 2PM: Michael Smith on personal growth
- 3PM: Dr. Adriana Zylmans on leadership styles
- 4PM: Brigit Eichenberger, Leadership Coach on ‘How to deliver your message effectively during virtual meetings’
The sessions will be available via single zoom link, which will be provided to all attendees prior to the event. Parallel to zoom presentations and trade talks there will be virtual one-to-one networking on “Conversation Starter” platform between 8am-5pm PDT
VIRTUAL NETWORKING EVENT “Building Bridges between Western Canada & Europe” Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 starting at 8am PDT (5pm CET)
For more info about these initiatives please e-mail email@example.com or call us at 604.559.1008 (M-F, 9 am – 5 pm PST).